I do things a little differently.
My super power, if you will, is making my couples feel at ease. My main goal throughout the day is for you to enjoy yourself. Let loose. Feel beautiful. Have fun. I won't show up with a list of cookie cutter photos to stage you in throughout the day and I also don't believe things like first looks should be some hyper-orchestrated event. I take the time to get to know you, what makes you comfortable, what makes you feel confident and I use that as my foundation throughout the day. I'll help direct and guide you into good light and flattering angles and make you feel like the best & most genuine version of yourself. But apart from that, I like to take a step back and let things happen naturally. Because that's where the magic really happens.
01. We'll set up a video or phone call to get to know each other and ensure we'll be a good match. If you're local to Seattle I always love to meet in person!
02. We both agree its a good fit and I send over the contract and an online invoice to pay the 35% retainer and your date is officially booked!
03. We'll keep in touch over the coming months, creating mood boards, sending inspo, & keeping in touch on IG if you have one!
04. We'll schedule a second meeting about four to six weeks out to touch base and smooth out any timeline details.
05. I'll send the invoice to pay the remaining balance.
06. YOU DO THE THING.
07. We all cry because it's over.
08. Within 7 days you receive a preview gallery of around 20-30 edited images just to hold you over:)
09. Final gallery is delivered and you get to re-live it all over again. (Typically around 5-8 weeks.)
10. We stay in touch! The most fulfilling part of my job is getting to follow my couples through their lives as they start families (human or fur babies alike!) and documenting their life milestones. Don't be a stranger!
On average my couples invest between $6- $9k dependent on add-ons and travel. I work best with people who give me complete trust and freedom. I'm not your vendor and you're not my client; think of us as creative collaborators-- or even better, old friends! Ensuring that we connect is essential.