At a young age, I initially fell in love with photography as an art form for self-expression, and over the years that love has morphed into the ultimate storytelling tool. Each couple’s love story is intrinsically powerful and unique, and I strive to express that in each and every photograph.
01. Am an introverted extrovert and function best with a perfect balance of solitude and social interaction:)
02. I spent last year traveling out west in my converted van.
03. I have an obsession with creating perfectly curated Spotify playlists for every occasion you could imagine
04. I dropped out of college Junior year and started this business at 20 years old and haven't looked back since
05. My junior year of high school I lived in Germany as an exchange student for a year. It's now become my second home and will always have such a love for the country.
06. Artistic expression is how I've connected with the world from a very young age and I often felt strange growing up, because of it
07. My hometown consists of about 3,000 people and my family lived on a farm where my mom trained horses for a living
08. I could talk for hours about all things holistic intuitive health. I've healed my own body through alternative routes in medicine and can't speak more highly of it.
I currently call Seattle, Washington home and fall more and more in love with this state every day. If you've been here awhile you might have noticed I moved some 3,000 miles across the country (former Floridan!). During covid, with suddenly lots of time on my hands, I converted my Grandads old van and drove out west looking for a change of pace. And I found it in Washington. You can follow that journey on my Instagram and if I happen to be in your area, I'm always happy to have an adventure buddy!
When I’m not behind the camera, you can find me taking spontaneous trips to the mountains in my van, Greta, spiriting between coffee shops, spending too much time in thrift stores, and being cozy in my home.
Regardless, I’m an easy-going Cancer that would be honored to capture your story:)
I draw my inspiration from nature beautiful films and feel most comfortable when shooting outdoors. I like to combine a photojournalistic approach with a cinematography feel and strive to bring out natural and raw emotions in the process. I steer away from stiff posing and prefer to capture activities and movement that evoke genuine feeling.
My editing style, while I hope speaks for itself, is vibrant and whimsical. I steer away from trendy filters and simply try to enhance the natural colors and tones of the day. If its a dreary day, I'm going to shoot in a way thats authentic to that, but if the sun is out and the colors are stark, you'll see that in the images.
I get that being in front of the camera is most peoples idea of hell and I've made it my top priority to make you feel comfortable, at ease, and to genuinely have fun:)