At a young age, I initially fell in love with photography as an art form for self-expression, and over the years my love for photography has morphed into the ultimate storytelling tool. Each couple’s love story is intrinsically powerful and unique, and I strive to express that in each and every photograph.
01. I absolutely love the outdoors. I would rather be camping in the middle of nowhere than a night on the town.
02. Next year I'm buying a van and calling it my home for the next few years and going all in with #vanlife.
03. While I'm low-key I definitely still need to have my work environment aesthetically pleasing or else I can notttt work. I just cant. Stay tuned for how I'll cope in the van
04. I dropped out of college Junior year and started this business at 20 years old.
05. I could talk for hours about all things holistic health. I've healed my own body through alternative routes in medicine and can't speak more highly of it. Ask me anything:)
06. I've been plant-based for the last almost 5 years and absolutely love it. Its opened me up to so much and I have such a passion for healing the body through food, lifestyle, and the power of thought.
07. My junior year of high school I lived in Germany as an exchange student for a year. I left fluent in German but its been a good while so its a bit rusty now;D
My home base is the charming city of St. Petersburg, FL. I live with the most loyal and loving (stubborn) cat, Luna. It's fair to say I'm pretty darn obsessed with her and I'll probably (definitely) send you a few pics if you even mention the word cat to me.
When I’m not traveling and behind the camera, you can find me spiriting between cozy coffee shops, baking one too many vegan treats, getting lost in self-development and wellness books (a confessed junkie), praying that my crumbling but endearing, 1999 baby Lexus doesn’t die on me too soon, or watching Schitts Creek for the 100th time.
Regardless, I’m an easy-going Cancer that would be honored to capture your story. So let’s take our shoes off, dive into the ocean, climb a mountain, or trek across the desert, really the possibilities are endless. Shoot me a message and let's capture some magic!
I draw my inspiration from nature and feel most comfortable when shooting outdoors. I like to combine a photojournalistic approach with a cinematography feel and strive to bring out natural and raw emotions in the process. I steer away from stiff posing and prefer to capture activities and movement that evoke genuine feeling.
My editing style, while I hope speaks for itself, is vibrant and fun. I steer away from trendy filters and simply try to enhance the natural colors and tones of the day. I'm a fan of natural light while still leaning on the side of desaturated tones.
I get that being in front of the camera is most peoples idea of hell and I've made it my top priority to make you feel comfortable, at ease, and to genuinely have fun:)