Somewhere around 14 I picked up my first camera and never looked back. I initially fell in love with photography as an art form for self-expression, and over the years that love has morphed into the ultimate storytelling tool. Each couple’s love story is intrinsically powerful and unique, and I strive to express that in each and every photograph.
01. I'm an introverted extrovert and function best with a perfect balance of solitude and social interaction:)
02. I have an obsession with creating perfectly curated Spotify playlists for every occasion possible
03. I grew up on a farm where my mom trained horses for a living in northern FL
04. I spent 2020 traveling out west in my grandads converted van
05. I dropped out of college Junior year and started this business at 20 years old
06. I love fashion and how one can feel so creatively expressed through clothes
07. I was an exchange student in Germany for a year when I was 16.
08. I hate cooking. Wish I loved it.
09. My idea of heaven is a tiny cottage nestled in rolling hills and lush grass plus a few fluffy cows in the yard
10. I drive a 1987 Jeep Cherokee and her name is Hilde and she is one big beautiful maintenance whore :)
I currently call Seattle, Washington home and fall more and more in love with this state every day. If you've been here awhile you might have noticed I moved some 3,000 miles across the country (former Floridan!). During covid, with suddenly lots of time on my hands, I converted my Grandads old van and drove out west looking for a change of pace. And I found it in Washington. I've been photographing weddings for the last 6 years now and am so giddy I get to do this as a career.
When I’m not behind the camera, you can find me taking spontaneous trips to the mountains, spiriting between coffee shops, spending too much time in vintage stores, and watching old movies and baking cookies.
Regardless, I’m an easy-going Cancer that would be honored to capture your story:)
I draw my inspiration from nature and old films and feel most at home when shooting outdoors. I like to combine a photojournalistic approach with a cinematic feel and strive to bring out natural and raw emotions in the process. I steer away from stiff posing and prefer to capture activities and movement that evoke genuine feeling.
My editing style, while I hope speaks for itself, is vibrant and whimsical. I steer away from trendy filters and simply try to enhance the natural colors and tones of the day. If its a dreary day, I'm going to shoot in a way thats authentic to that, but if the sun is out and the colors are stark, you'll see that in the images.
I get that being in front of the camera is most peoples idea of hell and I've made it my top priority to make you feel comfortable, at ease, and to genuinely have fun:)