At a young age, I initially fell in love with photography as an art form for self-expression, and over the years that love has morphed into the ultimate storytelling tool. Each couple’s love story is intrinsically powerful and unique, and I strive to express that in each and every photograph.
01. Am an introverted extrovert and function best with a perfect balance of solitude and social interaction:)
02. I have an obsession with NPR Tiny Desk Concerts
03. I'm currently living in my van that my dad and I converted and traveling out west
04. I dropped out of college Junior year and started this business at 20 years old and haven't looked back since
05. My junior year of high school I lived in Germany as an exchange student for a year. It's now become my second home and will always have such a love for that country.
06. Artistic expression is how I've connected with the world from a very young age and I often felt weird growing up, because of it
07. Probably had something to do with the fact that I grew up in a small town of about 3,000 people and lived on a farm where my mom trained horses for a living:)
07. I could talk for hours about all things holistic health. I've healed my own body through alternative routes in medicine and can't speak more highly of it.
My home base is the charming city of St. Petersburg, FL but you can currently catch me vagabonding around in my converted van:) You can follow along on my Instagram and if I happen to be in your area, I'm always happy to have an adventure buddy!
When I’m not traveling and behind the camera, you can find me spiriting between coffee shops, browsing airbnb listings for trips I haven't planned yet, praying that my crumbling but endearing, 1999 baby Lexus doesn’t die on me too soon, or painting in my little studio.
Regardless, I’m an easy-going Cancer that would be honored to capture your story. So let’s take our shoes off, dive into the ocean, climb a mountain, or trek across the desert, really the possibilities are endless. Shoot me a message and let's capture some magic!
I draw my inspiration from nature and feel most comfortable when shooting outdoors. I like to combine a photojournalistic approach with a cinematography feel and strive to bring out natural and raw emotions in the process. I steer away from stiff posing and prefer to capture activities and movement that evoke genuine feeling.
My editing style, while I hope speaks for itself, is vibrant and fun. I steer away from trendy filters and simply try to enhance the natural colors and tones of the day. I'm a fan of natural light while still leaning on the side of desaturated tones.
I get that being in front of the camera is most peoples idea of hell and I've made it my top priority to make you feel comfortable, at ease, and to genuinely have fun:)