At a young age, I initially fell in love with photography as an art form for self-expression, and over the years my love for photography has morphed into the ultimate storytelling tool. Each couple’s love story is intrinsically powerful and unique, and I strive to express that in each and every photograph.
As for myself, my home base is the charming city of St. Petersburg, FL. I live with the most loyal and loving (stubborn) cat, Luna. It's fair to say I'm pretty darn obsessed with her and I'll probably (definitely) send you a few pics if you even mention the word cat to me.
When I’m not capturing your stories, you can find me spiriting between cozy coffee shops, editing my brains out, reading self-help and wellness books (a confessed junkie), praying that my crumbling but endearing, 1999 baby Lexus doesn’t die on me too soon, and contemplating life’s biggest mysteries: like why I have to try on five outfits before I go back to the first one I put on. I'm a sucker for all things outdoors and am usually planning or fantasizing about my next trip in the books.
Regardless, I’m an easy-going Cancer that would be honored to capture your story. So let’s take our shoes off, dive into the ocean, climb a mountain, or trek across the desert, really the possibilities are endless. Shoot me a message and let's capture some magic!
01. I absolutely love the outdoors. I would rather be camping in the middle of nowhere than a night on the town.
02. Next year I'm buying a van and calling it my home for the next few years and going all in with #vanlife.
03. While I'm low-key I definitely still need to have my work environment aesthetically pleasing or else I can notttt work. I just cant. Stay tuned for how I'll cope in the van
04. My second passion is environmentalism, which was actually my major in college for 2 1/2 years before I decided to quit.
05. I could talk for hours about all things holistic health. I've healed my own body through alternative routes in medicine and can't speak more highly of it. Ask me anything:)
06. I've been plant-based for the last almost 4 years and absolutely love it. Its opened me up to so much and I have such a passion for healing the body through food, lifestyle, and the power of thought.
I specialize in intimate weddings and elopements. This allows me to be the most official (and delighted) third wheel. It also allows for me to capture each and every family member and friend that were essential to your journey as a couple.
If you could care less about all the little details of a big wedding then I’m the gal for you. If getting your dress a little dirty for the sake of adventure sounds like your kinda day then we’ll get along just fine. So let’s throw away the stiff/awkward posed photographs your mom made you take when you were a kid (thanks mom) and instead, do something that truly brings you both joy and love, and I'll be there to capture it all.